Yesterday

Saturday, July 17, 2010

No, this isn't an inspirational post about the past. It's literally about yesterday, July 17, 2010.

Yesterday, as always, was training day. We went there at 9pm, the time it was supposed to start. It was shitty since no coach came. Srsly. So, what we did, we played doubles from 9 to 12pm. It was fun, even just a bit. At around 12:30pm, food came, followed by the Katutubo. They said it is disrepectful to call them Aetas, Negritoes and the like. I have no idea why but might as well respect them. My buddy was Sharon who was the 4th of 5. She was born on the 26th of April and she's 16 years old. Although she's 16, she's only in 6th grade. Her dad is named Julio, also known as boy, who was a chairman at their place and her mom was Ley. That was what I knew about her. All of us had buddies and had time to talk with them. We played badminton, and games (sack race and the cardboard thingy...) Overall, it was fun and tiring. Very sorry if this post is dry. It's raining here so I'm kinda lazy...

My super-secret-which-won't-be-secret-anymore: I brought my dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment