Pictures

Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Before I get to start the real topic, tomorrow we will start blogging during our english time. yay! Hopefully, something good will be produced out of that blog. :)

Pictures show us captured memories. Some of which aren't even our own but they still give us a glimpse of what kind of mood and scene there was. I'll give you a show of pictures that I found really striking and simply beautiful. Hope you'll like them too. :)

(These pictures are in no specific order. I love them all.)



These pictures came from the song 'Can I Have This Dance'. The song presents a comparison of long-lasting love with a dance. It's awesome like that. I bet only a handful in this world thought of comparing the two. I love this one also because it gives me a weird feeling. I feel the sweet simple love of the two. 




This picture shows one of experiences I went through this year. Locking up memories, letting them sail away and trying to start anew. Eventually, I failed at that since that certain memory was so hard to forget since it meant forgetting a big part of my world.


A simple display of wishing, hoping. 


I love the contrast and its textures. It's so... realistic and impractical at the same time.



Ridin' Solo. Sometimes, you just gotta have a solo flight and have fun. I can see those words written all over it.


I love this one 'cause the photo was taken and edited by me. :D I only used digi-cam (no SLR for me. Too poor for that) The watch was borrowed from a friend.

Sweet, sweet candy love. I love sweets. That is all.


I could totally tell the girl here is pretty. I'm fond of pretty girls. They are nice to look at. But do take note that pretty is very much different from beautiful. The girl there looks like she's deeply thinking about something that makes her unaware and numb. 


The title the photographer gave for this was 'Peace of Cake'. Clever, isn't it?


Lastly, this is Kaya Scodelario who is popularly known for playing as Effy Stonem in Skins. It shows how rebellious she can be, but deep inside she's just trying only to show how hardcore she actually is. Nobody really sees who she is. So dark and alone. Longing for more, yet too afraid to let in the new. 

My super-secret-which-wouldn't-be-secret-anymore corner: Fine, you guessed it. I missed one. I shall be freakin honest to myself. There is one picture that I love the most. Here it is:

And this too.... Okay I should stop now. :|


0 comments:

Post a Comment