Dogs

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Okay, so I have been planning on posting for days now and I every time I do try to make one, I end up failing. I'm a failure, I know that. Yes, I'm feeling quite lonely today and every shitty day of my life. I know shit happens but shit is firing at me like a machine gun now. I don't know if that is normal.

Anyway, here again is another post. Hu-zah! And as the title says, it's about dogs. I have the softest heart for them. Seriously.











I almost cried when I saw this...



it's just too sad for a person to do this. :((((((((

And I laughed when I saw this....


And the cutest of them all, my dog!


My super-secret-which-wouldn't-be-secret-anymore corner: I neglected my dog more than once already, yes. But I have no idea on what I'm going to do without her. :) I'm sorry dear dog of mine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment